CuBe2 - C17800 - DIN 2.1247 - Copper Nickel Cobalt Beryllium
CuBe2 is a heat treatable copper alloy which is used in all kinds of industries. CuBe2 is consisting of Cu with Ni, Co and Be in order to achieve a Cu-alloy with a high electrical and thermal conductivity together with a high degree of hardness and strength.
Examples of application :
- Special welding electrodes for resistance welding applications
- Inserts in plastic blow moulding and plastic injection moulding
- Stud holders for stud welding equipment
- Needles and nozzles for hot canal systems
- High strength, non magnetic, non sparking parts, sleeves, bushings,
- bearings for off shore, on shore, airplanes, etc....
CuBe2 is produced in round, flat, square, rectangular and hexagon bars. CuBe2 is also produced in discs, rings, plates and special profiles. Finished parts can also be produced out of this CuBe2 copper alloy according to customer production drawings.